Liebster Blog Award

Two fellow boggers have kindly nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, the nominations came from Alicia from Book A World and Candi from Just Can't Beat Books.


The Liebster Blog Award is for new bloggers with under 200 followers. Apparently 'Liebster' is a German word which means something like - nicest, sweetest, kindest among other things along those same lines. Thanks very much for the sentiment guys, its' really nice.

So these are the rules (although one said 10 and the other 11 so I went with 10):

1. Post 10 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 10 questions the blogger who nominated you has provided
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post
4. Give another 10 questions from you to the people you’ve nominated in your post
5. Tell the people you have chosen that you have nominated them
6. Remember, no tag backs - choose new people.


TEN FACTS

I'm a New Zealander
I live in South Korea
I'm addicted to Energy Drinks
I eat way too much chocolate
I love Muay Thai
I love Punk Music
Cats not Dogs
I love shopping
I'm really shy
Friends and Family are very important to me


10 QUESTIONS (Book A World)
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since February
2. What genre do you blog about?
Urban Fantasy and some Young Adult
3. Where are you from?
New Zealand
4. Do you have any ARCs right now? If so, what?
No
5. What are you currently reading?
Skinners: Howling Legion by Marcus Pelegrimas
6. Who is your favourite author of all time?
Chaz Brenchley
7. Do you usually read mainstream or indie authors?
Usually mainstream but sometimes indie.
8. Do you give your read books away, run contests with them, or keep them?
Usually keep them, I have not done a giveaway yet but hopefully in the future
9. How many books are in your TBR pile?
Lots
10. What is your favourite food?

Pasta

11 QUESTIONS (Just Can't Beat Books)

1. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
Jeans
2. What do you hate the most?
Intolerance and people dog-earing my books
3. What can you not live without?
Books and Chocolate
4. Who would be your fantasy boyfriend if you could have one?
Hmm I think I'd rather go with reality all the same thanks
5. Who are you most like from a book/ series?
Hmmm that's a hard one, I can't think of one - there are lot's that I'd like to be like
6. What book/stories do you think should have a different ending and Why?

Who am I to argue with the author, its their story. The only thing that came to mind that I really hated was the movie Dogma - I love Kevin Smith and loved the movie right to the end then its ruined by Alanis Morrisette and all the ensues after she comes into. Way to ruin a perfectly good movie guys.
7.Name a song that would complement the book you are reading right now?
Rooster by Alice in Chains
8. What shouldn't have a series or second novel in your opinion?
If they are good enough for me to like then I will probably want another novel, I can't think of one that has one that I thought should not have one. There are some long series that maybe should have quit a bit earlier, the same as when TV series run for too long - they lose their edge.
9. What do you plan to do or have done with your life?
Still not really sure - it's a work in progress
10. What book should never be or have been turned into a movie?
The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause
11. What book have you read that you think has been made into a successful movie?

Harry Potter and the Philosophers’ Stone

The Ten Blogs I have nominated for the Liebster Award are:

A Bookworm's Treasure Trove

Batty for Books

Bookluvrs Haven

Hooked in a Book

Midnight Reader

Nothing Better than A Book

Ruby's Books

You can choose any of the questions above from the ones given to me by Book A World and Just Can't Beat Books - just choose the 10 you like best.
And lastly just wanted to say thanks again for the thought with these nominations, it was really nice of you to have included me. I will ask that these are the last nominations for the award as I've had two so far and it’s super hard to answer all these questions :)

Comments