Book Depository Haul #1

I ordered some books from The Book Depository a little while ago and they arrived this week. Yay! I am looking forward to reading and reviewing them. For those of you who don't know The Book Depository is an online book seller based in the UK. The great thing about them is that they have free worldwide shipping, the books were reasonably priced too. I will probably be doing most of my online book shopping through these guys now as it is much cheaper.

I purchased:

Desdaemona by Ben Macallan
Hounded by Kevin Hearne
Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch

They all came individually, Desdaemona and Hounded came on Thursday and then Midnight Riot an Saturday (not sure why the delay on only one of them).  I was a bit upset as the cover of Desdaemona has been damaged but I think that was due to whomever put it in my post box - its really small and they squashed two books in there together instead of just putting them in the package area of the building. Sigh.  Anyway it was pretty quick as I only ordered them a few weeks ago so I can't complain too much.

Comments