A Small Note on Reviews


So I have been reading a lot of reviews recently to see what sort of things people include in them and also what other people thought of the same books that I have read. This is mostly on Amazon and a few other blog and review sites.

One thing that I would like to point out especially when reviewing stuff like Urban Fantasy is that these are not the next great thing in literature nor do I think their authors are aiming them to be (sorry if you are). Sure they are really great but its entertainment people, not Shakespeare.
I think that people should review the books for what they are, not what they think they should be which is what I will be doing.

Also I don't really know a whole lot about writing, I'm a reader rather than a writer but I know what I like and don't like. I will mainly be focusing on the storyline, characters and action. I will try my best to convey my feelings on the book as best I can.

Anyway, thats all for now.
Happy Reading

Comments